Learn to create and sell Notion templates in one week.
A step-by-step playbook to help you go from idea to launch, and start making money online.
Copies sold: 1,900+
Who am I?
I’m a Notion Certified Ambassador, and my collection of Notion templates has served over 50,000 customers including students, freelancers, entrepreneurs and startups.
In just over a year, I made over $230,000 selling Notion templates as digital products.
Why did I create this?
Notion is a flexible productivity tool for work and life. I want to help you empower your niche with Notion templates.
If you are already using Notion, this course will teach you everything you need to turn your Notion pages and dashboards into digital products that solve niche problems and generate passive income.
P.S. If you're new to Notion, I included a free beginner roadmap to equip you with the knowledge to create your first Notion template.
Problems you might be facing:
- I don't know what template to make
- My template feels too similar to others
- I don't have followers on social media
- How do I get my first 100 sales/customers
- I'm not good at marketing or copywriting
- I don't know what tools and platforms to use
What you'll learn:
- How to find ideas for Notion templates
- How to validate your ideas without an audience
- How to create a useful product
- How to build your personal brand
- How to deliver your templates and the best practices
- How to setup payment
- How to write your sales page
- How to launch on Product Hunt
- How to turn it into a passive income
- Lesson 1: Ideation Phase
- Lesson 2: Building Phase
- Lesson 3: Pre-launch Phase
- Lesson 4: Launch Phase
- Lesson 5: Marketing Phase
Can I get a discount or get this for free?
You can't get it for free. I spent countless of hours writing and designing this course, and this is a course I wish I had when I started. If you have do need a discount due to financial reasons, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I get a refund if I don't like it?
Yes, but only if you can show me that you tried implementing what I shared in the course.
Still have questions?
Send your feedback or queries to email@example.com