A personal productivity system that helps you complete more tasks.
Getting Things Done (GTD) is a popular time management and productivity system introduced by David Allen, author of "Getting Things Done".
Why did I create this?
There's no trick to getting things done but having the right system. A lesson from Atomic Habits, “You do not rise to the level of your goals. You fall to the level of your system.”
New tasks, projects, and ideas come up every day. Not having a system to organize all of them can distract you from your real priorities and deadlines.
GTD Dashboard is your personal task management system to help you get clear and get organized.
Using GTD Dashboard, you can now...
- Capture your thoughts quickly to your inbox
- Process your inbox and send tasks, projects, and more to the relevant database
- Manage your project status, deadline, task, and references
- Organize tasks by multiple filters such as deadlines, priorities, and contexts
- View your upcoming deadlines in a calendar view
- Measure your completion of projects with a progress bar
- Keep track of recurring tasks for work and life
- Drag and drop to customize different layouts and views
- Inbox database
- Areas database
- Project database
- Task database
- Recurring tasks database
- Someday database
- Reference database
How to download the template?
Open the template link, then click "Duplicate" on the top right corner to duplicate it to your workspace.
Does this work on the free version of Notion?
Yes, all you need is a free account plan.
Still have questions?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org